16/10/2013

Frozen yoghurt makes a beautiful ending

Monday started with me getting up with Matilda before she left for work, to have a coffee and say goodbye, I'll see her around Christmas next time, probably won't go back to London until January.
Then when Ida got up a bit later we got ready and went to this breakfast place that's just around the corner from them, where Robert Pattinson has been, they had signed pictures and all. (Not that I care...) We walked around, found some really cute places in the neighbourhood, took some pictures, I wanted to take pictures on the red buses, of course all the buses dissapeared when I took out my camera... For like 10 minutes.. Then we finished the day off with frozen yoghurt, and it was freaking amazingly delicious!
toodeloo

No comments:

Post a Comment